2 Micron Carbonation Stone
- 2-micron pore size to effectively infuse CO2 to beer
- Ideal solution for creating fine bubbles to contact with the liquid
- High porosity and strict pore size control
- Resistant to high temperature and corrosion
- Maximum gas to liquid contact area for best performance
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson manufactures carbonation stone with uniform pore aperture ranging from 0.1 to 120μm. Among these, a 2-micron carbonation stone is the most commonly used one to realize the best performance of the device.
- Body material: stainless steel 304, 316/316L
- Micron rating: 2 micron
- Length: 4 – 24inch
- Porosity: 15 – 45%
- Operating temperature: up to 600℃
- Working pressure: 0.5 – 2MPa ( design pressure could be larger )
- Connection: NPT threads, straight tube, dip tube, tri-clamp, barb, and more
Note: specifications listed above are for reference only, to know more details, please contact us.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson 2 Micron Carbonation Stone
Your First 2 Micron Carbonation Stone Choice in China
Filson has been exploring and upgrading sintering technologies for more than two decades. Now, Filson carries a series of professional sintering equipment, like a sintering furnace and mold equipment, to support the 2-micron carbonation stone manufacturing.
Filson 2 micron carbonation stone is ideal for beer carbonation. If too larger, the pore size would be too big for gas to diffuse into the target liquid. If too smaller, the pore size would be too small to be clogged easily.
Except for 2-micron carbonation stone, Filson 5 micron carbonation stone and 10-micron carbonation stone are also popular in the market. The carb stone has been exported to the whole world including over 30 countries.
Have a question about Filson 2 micron carbonation stone? Contact us now to solve the problem immediately.