12’’ Carbonation Stone
- Able to be customized into different dimensions based on request
- Stainless steel construction material for the highest quality
- Uniform pore distribution and precise pore size control
- Lower clogging possibility for long time use
- Durable, cleanable, and reusable
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson 12’’ carbonation stone is suitable for corny kegs or brite tanks to introduce carbon dioxide to the beer brewing. By doing this, the target beer is enriched in taste and mouthfeel. In the meantime, it keeps the freshness of the beer.
- Construction material: stainless steel 304, 316/316L
- Micron rating: 0.1 – 120μm ( mostly 0.5 – 10μm )
- Length: 12 inch
- Porosity: 15 – 45%
- Operating temperature: up to 600℃
- Working pressure: 0.5 – 2MPa ( design pressure could be larger )
- Connection: NPT threads, straight tube, dip tube, tri-clamp, barb, and more
Note: specifications listed above are for reference only, contact Filson to know more details.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson 12’’ Carbonation Stone
Your Trustworthy 12’’ Carbonation Stone Supplier in China
To realize a high CO2 infusion efficiency, Filson’s 12’’ carbonation stone is put under a sintering process to make it more compact and stable in structure. In addition, the sintered carbonation stone is full of micron pores to allow gas to pass through.
The carbon dioxide is pressured through the pores and then diffused to the liquid in the form of tiny bubbles. With precise pore size control, the bubbles can be as small as 0.1 – 120μm which is also the micron rating of the stone. Among these, a Filson 12’’ carbonation stone of 0.5 – 10 micron is more frequently used.
Filson provides a series of sintered metal media except for carbonation stone, such as sintered metal filter, sintered metal wire mesh, sintered filter cartridge, and sintered porous sparger. We sincerely welcome you to contact us for any one of them.