10 Micron Carbonation Stone
- Even pore size control and uniform pore distribution
- Porous sintered metal media to diffuse CO2 to the target liquid
- Available to be combined in one process unit to save on footprint
- Reduced possibility of clogging for the sintered carb stone
- Custom design based on your requirements
Filson 10 micron carbonation stone is a sintered metal media applied to carbonate beer and other beverages. It improves the taste, flavor, and freshness of the drinks. At the same time, it prolongs the shelf life of the product.
- Construction material: stainless steel 304, 316/316L
- Micron rating: 10 micron
- Length: 4 – 24inch
- Porosity: 15 – 45%
- Operating temperature: up to 600℃
- Connection: NPT threads, straight tube, dip tube, tri-clamp, barb, and more
Note: specifications listed above are for reference only, to know more details, please contact us.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson 10 Micron Carbonation Stone
Professional 10 Micron Carbonation Stone for Your Application
Filson 10 micron carbonation stone is an ideal device used for a wide range of applications, such as beer brewing, wort aeration, sodas, and beverages carbonation, homebrew fermentation or carbonization, bubble generator, and wine production.
Manufactured under a sintering process, Filson 10 micron carbonation stone is finally made into a porous structure for carbon dioxide to pass through. Usually, the carbonation stone is mounted near or at the bottom of the vessel to create the longest distance from the device to the liquid surface. Thus, the CO2 will be fully distributed to the liquid.
Filson has a full-scale carbonation stone. Whether you need a beer carbonation stone, a homebrew carbonation stone, an inline carbonation stone, or a tri-clamp carbonation stone, Filson will provide for you.
Contact Filson today for more details.