10 Inch Big Blue Filter Housing
- 100% polypropylene material
- Advanced sealing technology to reduce leakage
- Multiple connection methods like NPT, BSP
- Better chemical property, high corrosion resistance
- High burst pressure up to 500 psi
- High quality in accordance with NSF/ANSI standard 42
- Most 10’’ filter cartridges available
- A pressure relief button for easier replacement
Filson 10 inch big blue filter housing is used to hold a variety of filter cartridges like other filter housings in the filtration process. Our 10 inch big blue filter housing is compatible with most 10’’ filter cartridges, and is ideal to be used in high flow rate and heavy-sediment applications.
- Designed Length: 10’’
- Common Diameter: 4.5’’
- Raw Material: polypropylene
- Operating Temperature: from 39 to 126℉
- Nominal Operating Pressure: up to 100psi
- Maximum Burst Pressure: 500psi
- Inlet/Outlet Connection: 3/4’’, 1’’, 1.5’’ Female NPT, BSP
- O-ring: EPDM
- Housing Color: blue
- Cap Color: black
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, custom sizes available.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson 10 Inch Big Blue Filter Housing
Your Reliable 10 Inch Big Blue Filter Housing
Manufacturer in China
Filson 10 inch big blue filter housing is also known as 10 inch water filter housing, and this is because it can be typically used in water filtration system. Certainly, you can also apply big blue filter housing in other places, like pre-/post filtration in RO system, irrigation, etc.
Filson always chooses 100% polypropylene to fabricate big blue filter housing, so our filter housing has a rigid construction as well as high corrosion resistance. What’s more, Filson big blue filter housing can withstand high burst pressure up to 500 psi.
Owing to its simple structure, it is easy for you to install, replace and clean big blue filter housing. With different sizes and applications, you can choose 3/4’’ NPT, 1’’ NPT pr 1-1/2’’ NPT based on your exact requirements.
If you want to learn more detailed information about Filson big blue filter housing, Click Here!