1-1/4 Inch PVC Well Screen
- Larger open area provides higher efficiency
- Superb performance ensures low maintain costs
- Excellent resistance to corrosion and collapse
- Extended service life can be used in all-weather
- Flat and smooth slot openings with clog-resistance
Filson 1-1/4 inch PVC well screen is supplied with precision machined slot openings to reduce the possibility of the entrance velocity of the water and encrustation rates, which lower the damage costs, the risks of plugging and less energy consumption.
- Material: polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Schedule: 40, 80, 120
- Diameter/Size: 1-1/4 inch
- Style: slotting or perforating
- Shape: round
- Color: white, blue, gray, etc
- Length of pipe: up to 20 m or customized
- Slot opening: 0.15 mm – 12.7 mm
- Working pressure: 0.63 – 2.5 mpa
- Temperature: -10℃- 90℃
- Width of slot: 0.1 mm – 0.4 mm
- Connection type: plain end, flush joint, NPT threaded
- Service life: up to 70 years
- Standards: ASTM, ISO
Note: above sheet is for reference purposes, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson 1-1/4 Inch PVC Well Screen
An Ideal Solution to Optimal Your Application
With closely spaced slot openings, Filson 1-1/4 inch PVC well screen do a well job in increasing the productivity and efficiency of the well and reducing the rehabilitation of the well as for its reliable performance.
Filson 1-1/4 inch PVC well screen has an exact 1-1/4 inch diameter and uniform aperture to ensure normal water flow and prevent sediment from entering the well. Our products also have strong construction to support the aquifer material.
As an OEM factory, Filson always provides you with customized service. As long as you send us the required specifications, our professional engineers will design drawings for you and quickly put them into production. We guarantee that the personalized products will satisfy you.
For more information about Filson 1-1/4 inch PVC well screen, please Click Here to connect with us!