1-1/2 Inch Slotted PVC Pipe
- High-quality material ensures strong mechanical strength
- Solid structure with maximum thickness up to schedule 120
- Outstanding corrosion resistance extends service life
- Precise slotting size improves drainage system work efficiency
- Smooth inner surface avoids being resistant to water flow
- Non-toxic material to be suitable for drinking water
Filson designs and manufactures standard 1-1/2 inch slotted PVC pipe. It uses non-toxic high-density PVC material and is widely used in industrial, agricultural and living areas, ensuring high flow rates while avoiding bringing contamination or impurities to water.
- Material: polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Schedule Grade: 40, 80, 120
- Diameter: 1-1/2 inch
- Length: 1m – 20m
- Thickness: 2.0mm – 29.4mm
- Temperature: -10°C – 90°C
- Width of Slot: 0.1mm – 1mm
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, custom sizes available.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson 1-1/2 Inch Slotted PVC Pipe
Durable Standard 1-1/2 Inch Slotted PVC Pipe Designer And Manufacturer
Filson always purchases raw materials from reliable foreign suppliers, make molds in strict accordance with the drawings designed by professional engineers, and use automated machines to produce 1-1/2 inch slotted PVC pipe.
To meet different needs, Filson offers customized services of various sizes, including pipe length, slotted width, pipe thickness, etc. The maximum wall thickness rating of our 1-1/2 inch slotted PVC pipe is schedule 120, which is strong enough to last for decades.
As an OEM plant, Filson is able to provide one-stop solution from design, production to delivery. Our 1-1/2 inch slotted PVC pipe is certified by ISO9001 and NSF. We have also tested the pressure resistance, crack resistance, and corrosion resistance of finished product to ensure that every product is defect-free.
If you have any questions or requirements, please Click Here to contact us. We will do our best to provide you with professional guidance and quality products. Welcome to build partnership with Filson!